Frequently Asked Questions – Insurance Bad Faith, Civil Law, & More
1. My Insurance Carrier Denied My Claim. Is There Anything I Can Do?
Yes! There are many options that you can pursue if your insurance carrier denies part or all of your claim. Depending on the nature of your case, some of these options may not even require filing a lawsuit. Talk to us today to find out more!
2. My Insurance Carrier Finally Paid My Property Damage Claim, But It Seems Like It Took Them a Really Long Time. Is There Anything I Can Do to Hold Them Accountable for Their Delay?
Yes! Even if the carrier ultimately pays your claim in full, taking an unreasonably long time to do so may entitle you to damages for their delay. Talk to us today to explore your options!
3. I'm a Contractor Who Does a Lot of Insurance Jobs. Sometimes Insurers Are Unwilling to Pay for Certain Items on My Estimates and The Client Doesn’t Necessarily Want to File a Lawsuit Over Small Disagreements. Is There Anything I Can Do About This?
Yes! In Colorado, contractors may be able to get an assignment of benefits enabling them to pursue a lawsuit on the homeowners' behalf. Talk to us today to find out more.
4. I'm Not Sure Whether I Can Afford an Attorney. What Fee Options Does MoGo LLC Provide?
We understand that hiring an attorney can be a daunting task, especially when you're considering the cost. MoGo LLC strives to provide quality legal representation to all, and we operate under a variety of fee agreements in order to do so. Depending on your particular circumstances, we're happy to discuss fixed fee options (where you pay a fixed fee for specific services), contingency fee representation (we don't get paid until we've recovered money on your behalf), or more traditional hourly rate representation. Talk to us today to find out what's best for your situation!
5. What Are the Next Steps for Working with MoGo LLC on My Insurance Claim?
When you get in touch with us, we will ask you to send us a copy of your insurance policy, denial letters, all correspondence with the insurance company, and any estimates of the repairs needed to your property.
6. Why Should I Choose MoGo LLC to Help Me with My Insurance Claim?
MoGo LLC is a unique boutique law firm that practices almost exclusively in property damage insurance bad faith litigation. We have a proven track record of obtaining favorable settlements and judgments on our clients' behalf. We work on a wide variety of cases, including commercial and residential claims. We are a small law firm and value our clients' experience. You are never just a number at MoGo LLC. MoGo LLC always strives to provide the best quality legal representation, tailored to your needs.
7. What Can MoGo LLC Help Me With?
MoGo LLC offers a variety of legal services centered around civil litigation. With a wide array of experience from negligence and employment disputes to defamation and appeals, we have the experience and knowledge you need to succeed in court.